Welcome to Aussie Agencies
We are proud to work with individuals and commercial clients throughout Knoxville, IA and the surrounding areas. Our team is here to assist you with a wide range of insurance policies, including the following:
- Auto Insurance - All drivers in the state of Iowa must have insurance to maintain driver's licenses. Your insurance will protect both you and other drivers.
- Classic Car Insurance - This specialized protection will secure your classic vehicle against any damage, enabling you to complete any necessary repairs.
- Home Insurance - Protect your home with this essential policy type. Your mortgage lender will likely require it as a condition of your home loan.
- Renters Insurance - Even if you don't own your home or apartment, it still pays to be protected in case of emergencies. Many lessors require this type of coverage.
- Commercial Insurance - All businesses need to have this type of insurance to protect their operations in the event of lawsuits or other emergencies.
- Life Insurance - Have confidence that your loved ones will be financially stable in the event of your death with a robust life insurance policy.
- Boat/Watercraft Insurance - Owning a boat can be expensive, and this insurance can help protect you against unexpected complications while out on the water.
- Motorcycle Insurance - Like other vehicle drivers, motorcycle riders must also have insurance to protect themselves and other drivers to maintain their licenses.
- RV Insurance - Protect your RV or motor home with this specialized insurance. You'll need it to be able to drive on Iowa's roads.
- Umbrella Insurance - This type of policy can fill in any gaps left by your other insurance policies.
- Special Liability Insurance - Designed for weddings, sporting events, and other special occasions, this type of policy is essential for any large gathering.
Reach out to our team at Aussie Agencies in Knoxville, IA today to learn more about any of these policy types and find the policy that is right for your needs. Our agents are ready to work with you to choose a policy and answer any questions you may have about coverage.