Aussie Agencies works with many Knoxville, IA, vehicle owners, including people just buying their first motorcycle. If you’re not sure what kind of policy to get, we can help you understand this unique face to get the most out of your experience possible. Here’s what you need to know about your policy.
Covering Yourself Properly
When you’re buying a motorcycle insurance policy for your first bike, it is probably best to go a little overboard with your coverage. By that, we mean it is a good idea to make sure you have more than enough, if not a little too much, coverage in case you run into accident problems.
As a result, you’ll need a minimum of liability coverage that covers the cost of your bike and its repair or replacement. You can talk with your agent to make sure you find this option. However, there are many other options that should work well for you to keep you safe.
Policy Options to Consider
- Bodily Injury Liability – Protect you if you injure anybody and have to pay medical or repair bills.
- Medical Expenses – Pay for your medical coverage or those of your passengers.
- Collision Repair – If your bike is damaged, you can for this policy type to get repairs.
- Comprehensive Packages – Get compensated if your bike is stolen or damaged by vandals.
- Equipment Coverage – Receive compensation for things like damaged jackets, boots, or trailers.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Help – Receive money if someone with no or bad insurance affects you.
Protect Your Bike and Yourself
If you’re buying your first bike and need an insurance policy you can trust, we at Aussie Agencies can help you. We have years of experience serving the Knoxville, IA, area and feel confident providing skilled and expert opinions that will make your insurance experience smoother.